- That just feels like bliss! K.
- I love coming to class, it feels like home. C.
- That was just great, I feel so good, like I really did slow down. D - Glow of Slow Student
- Love your work, always feel great after our sessions - Rita, Corporate Yoga Class
- Sara always looks after me, I love her classes! Chris
- I loved that class, thanks Sara now I can go back to my life feeling refreshed. Anon
- Sara's yoga classes have been inspirational and fun for me. Sara has the ability to read her students and the skill to deliver individual breakthrough for the mind body and spirit....... Phil
- I have done yoga for approximately 8 years and have tried many different styles of yoga, and many styles of teaching. To me, a good yoga practice comes down to the teacher rather than the particular type of yoga, and Sara is one of the best. Her teaching is intuitive, kind and fun: it takes yoga seriously, but not pretentiously, and genuinely combines the mind, body and spirit in a light hearted practice. I always leave her classes feeling energised. I can highly recommend her to beginners or experienced yogi alike.
- I love Sara's lunch time yoga classes. They make my body and my mind happy. It's so awesome to have the opportunity to do a yoga class at lunch time - it means you don't have to squeeze it in before or after work, turning yourself into a crazy person trying to fit everything in. And her classes are so lovely, I look forward to it every week. Leonie
- Many thanks for your consistently upbeat yoga teachings I value being able to practice yoga in my lunch time. Fiona
Seva: Giving Back.
- Bear Cottage is respite care for parents of children who require a high level of care. I had the privilege of teaching a group of the mum's who were there at the cottage for Mum's Boot Camp. After the class they wrote: Dear Sara, thank you so much for sharing in our Mum's Camp. The mothers loved their Yoga experience. Once again a massive big thanks from Bear Cottage and our Families. Warm Wishes, Phoebe
- Donations throughout the year from me to The Manly Community Centre to support Women's Shelters, in 2016 we donated $220 from workshops. We also did a food drive through Facebook and I dropped off non-perishables in the week before Christmas to assist the residents.